Prepare now for PDPM.
Right now - today - QIRT can review your skilled nursing facility’s RUG IV and provide MDS reviews that will result in more accurate reimbursement.
Why start now?
Because higher accuracy can aid in your therapy reduction assessments.
Don’t get caught on October 1 without a plan to support your patients and your staff.
Begin today, with QIRT’s coding and review quality and expertise.
The new Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) poses increased challenges to Skilled Nursing Facilities. It is a complete 180 degree turn in therapy plan.
Outsourcing coding and MDS review allows you and your clinical team to put their full energy and attention on the caregiving, not the record keeping.
QIRT’s coding and MDS review staff are highly trained, certified, clinical experts who can ensure that your facility’s transition to PDPM is smooth, with minimal loss of productivity or cash-flow interruptions.
BEGIN TODAY WITH QIRT SERVICES:
PDPM Readiness Assessment
Based on a statistically relevant sample of charts:
- Review MDS items
- Note all that are incorrect, unsupported or incompatible
- Review code selection for supporting documentation
- Suggest diagnoses supported but not reported.
Coding and MDS Review
- EMR assessment to review and revise the MDS as supported by clinical documentation
- Review and revise the diagnosis coding
With the QIRT Advantage Platform, auditors and your administrators can:
- Generate reports
- Identify staff knowledge/skill gaps
- Monitor progress and improve MDS accuracy.